We are please to announce the availability of the following publications from WHO Tajikistan.
1. Situational Analysis Report on ‘State of Rehabilitation in Tajikistan’ – English and Russian – a comprehensive analysis of the disability rehabilitation situation in the country. Available at http://www.euro.who.int/en/publications/abstracts/situational-analysis.-state-of-rehabilitation-in-tajikistan
2. CBR Guidelines – Tajik version. Available at http://www.who.int/disabilities/cbr/guidelines/en/
3. Situational Analysis Report on ‘Wheelchairs and Mobility Devices in Tajikistan’ – English and Russian. Available at http://www.euro.who.int/en/countries/tajikistan/publications3/situational-analysis-on-wheelchair-and-mobility-devices-in-tajikistan-2014
4. Wall charts (posters) on ‘Goals of Rehabilitation’ – English and Russian - A set of 3 posters covering a) self-care and mobility; b) function and social participation; and, c) education and work. Available at http://www.euro.who.int/en/countries/tajikistan/publications3/goals-of-rehabilitation.-posters-on-self-care-and-mobility-functional-independence-and-social-participation-education-and-work-2014
5. Management of Poliomyelitis – English -Targeted at Rehabilitation personnel’s from an educational point of view. Available at http://www.euro.who.int/en/countries/tajikistan/publications3/management-of-poliomyelitis-2015
6. Other CBR and related news items are available at these links below: